Once they ate and took a nap, we ventured out into the snow...as you can see, they really weren't too sure about the cold and it was really more ice than snow so we couldn't build a snowman or throw snowballs. And, of course, their very dedicated mother has never bought them good snow gloves :-)
As you can see, they slept very good that night! It's so funny to see them sleep ... since we keep our house on 66 degrees at night and they don't want a stitch of blanket on them!
She has socks on when I put her to bed...doesn't take too long for her to get them "OFF!"
We are hoping for another "wintry mix" towards the end of the week so we'll see what Mother Nature has in store! Maybe I'll get a chance to buy some real gloves between now and then :-)







1 comment:
AWW! They are so precious!I miss y'all! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment