And, I got Ian a tuxedo today for his debut at the Heart Ball ... we "test drove" it today to see what needs to be altered! If this isn't worth the price of a ticket to the Heart Ball, I don't know what is! I'm still debating her dress and may have her try them on and let everyone vote :-)
If you notice out the window all the boards, that's them working on our deck and new screened porch! It can get pretty noisy around here, but the kids sleep right through it and enjoy watching all the work going on. I'll start taking pictures so you can keep up with the progress!
We are on for Ian's circumcision Thursday - 11:15 a.m. I don't have too many concerns other than he can't eat the morning of. We'll see how patient he is about that!




No comments:
Post a Comment