Here are a couple of pictures of her in her dress :-) So precious, if you ask me!
Of course, "Abbedy" had to come with us so that she could get her dress settled, too!
I love the bow in the back - Bonner told me how "prittt-eee" it was while she modeled it!
I love the bow in the back - Bonner told me how "prittt-eee" it was while she modeled it!
We hurried from there to get our hairs cut... I would have loved to have taken some pictures there - before and after, of course, but that didn't work out :-( I know with Ian and Bonner that I should always show up early so they can acclimate to a new environment. It won't take them long, but at least 5 minutes for them "to come out of their shells". Well, we showed up about 5 minutes late which started us off in a "potential meltdown situation" ... and then they had planned to cut both of their hair at the same time, but not in chairs side-by-side which ensured a MELTDOWN. So, needless to say, the camera was the least of my concerns as I was trying to juggle 2 kids near scissors at the same time in 2 different places. Next time, though, I will be better prepared. But don't worry, they might not have wanted to get in the door in the beginning, but once they discovered all the toys, they didn't want to leave either! I lured them out with balloons!
Ian did pretty good all day with the pain and recuperation; however, tonight the clear bandage fell off (which was to be expected) and I think that caused some pretty good discomfort. I think I got him settled, but "slathering" him up with Neosporin may prove to be difficult :-) Hopefully, tomorrow I can master his care without him getting too upset!
Tonight, the kids were playing their usual game of "Hide and Seek" after getting their pj's on ... but then they got side-tracked with their shoe tree and each brought mommy and daddy a pair of shoes they wanted to wear (I think it's amazing that they know specifically which pairs belong to them). Anyway, Bonner brought her pair of boots and Ian, a new pair of crocs I bought at the consignment sale recently (because he pitched such a fit when he couldn't wear the pink ones I bought her at a previous sale). We put the shoes on them and they played for a little longer. Well, when they went down for bed, they both insisted on keeping them on! And, voila, here's what they looked like a few hours later :-) LIKE BROTHER, LIKE SISTER!
Notice his crocs are red and black, of course!
If you notice that they are both sleeping in the "froggy" position with their heads stuffed into their bumper pads, but at opposite corners of their beds. I think it's so funny how alike, yet how different they can be with each action!
We are hoping the weather clears up tomorrow and that we can enjoy some sunshine and outdoor playtime this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment