Monday, March 8, 2010

Climbing Monkeys - How Smart They Are


Climbing Monkeys with Signs
Originally uploaded by bloodwje
On Friday, Gam-Gam let the kids climb up on this toy box ... things will never be the same. I only let them have a couple of turns a piece and they are actually okay with that; I guess that's because they would rather get up there and stand up tall. Needless to say, it's caused several trips to Time Out. But even this mommy can't deny how darn cute they are sitting up there.

Each week at gymnastics, we learn a new sign language sign. I've been trying to get them to focus long enough to tape their knowledge, but this is about the best I've been able to do :-)

Signs we have learned so far are for bubbles, run, bear, and sit. We also practice our Please and Thank You as often as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment