It was crazy - there were millions of lights ... and that was great! But the coolest part of everything was the "Enchanted Deer area whereby a few cows, several zebras (yes, you read that correctly - they had zebras just eating out of your hand), an emu, a couple of horses, and LOTS OF DEER - they just walked right up to your car and ate out of your hand! I was shocked! The pictures pretty much show just how "up close and personal" you can get with a ginormous jersey cow :-)
Yes, that is a zebra about 2 feet from my door!
And, yes, that's a zebra eating out of my hand!
And, that's a HUGE cow with his head halfway in my door!
And, that's the HUGE cow inside my car! The look on my face pretty much says it all :-)
That is another HUGE cow with a HUGE tongue trying to french kiss me!
The deer would just stand there and let you take their picture - I think this might be one of Santa's "retired" reindeer!
Stewart even took part in the entertainment - this sweet white horse was just precious!
After you left this excitement, you traveled through more lights ... and more lights ... and even more lights. This was, of course, Bonner's favorite - Cinderella's castle!
The last stop in the wild animal kingdom was a place where the animals were in big stables, but you could feed them - even give them bottles! Here are some pictures from that area - keep in mind that it was 30 degrees so there wasn't too much dilly-dallying going on :-)
"Mommy, it's bbbbrrrr cold out here!"
This deer really liked Ian's hood - Ian didn't flinch which was good!
And, even Bonner participated - she's "supervising" my motherly instincts here while I give this deer a baby bottle!
Ian actually helped feed the deer - he was ssooo sweet - both the deer and Ian :-)
And, this my friends, is a ginormous YAK ... nothing funny to say here - other than YAK, YAK, YAK!
And, this is a buffalo! I thought this picture was much better when I took it - maybe I can photoshop out the fence and make it look like Stewart is "running with the bulls" - I mean "the buffalo" :-)
One shaggy friend to another :-)
All and all, this was TERRIFIC! I can't wait to go back when it's like 65 degrees and it's daylight ... but this definitely kept our Christmas spirit alive and well for this week! Gigi is taking Bonner to "Disney Princesses on Ice" Thursday night. She will be sssoooo excited! I guess Stewart will have to find something ultra-manly to do with Ian - I think I'll take the night off and have girl's night out with women! Have a great rest of the week!















No comments:
Post a Comment