Monday, July 30, 2012

Lots of Catching Up

Man, time flies when you are having fun ... isn't that what they say?  Well, I can't say that the past few weeks have been fun, but we have survived and are somehow better for it.  And with that, we turn the page to a chapter in our lives; in fact, for us, it might just be a totally new book - who knows what God has in store for us?!  But for now, I'm just going to catch up the blog.  No idea as I type right now how many entries it will take, but I am getting back in to the game and am super excited about it!

Here are a few more pictures from May!
Ian has finally gotten into dressing up and I just love this picture of my "Buzz Likeyear" - wings and all!





In addition, they are absolutely hooked to my iphone and how easy it is to take pictures of things.  They have mastered the process, but you never know what you are going to get ...

Sometimes you get 3 of almost the exact same picture in a row...


Sometimes you get a blurry first shot and then ...
 a really good shot - of the same thing, of course!

 And then sometimes, you just get a totally random shot that actually has a little bit of photographic genius!

For my birthday, I decided that I wanted to put the camera down and pick up a paint brush so some of my best friends and my mom went to "Design with Wine" and painted our favorite sand box!

No comments:

Post a Comment