Sunday, July 1, 2012

June IV - Great Trip to the Zoo

We picked a fantastically beautiful day in June to go to the zoo with some friends.  All the animals were out and about and moving around like crazy.  We took some pictures and some videos ... enjoy!

Pretty sure this giraffe has a baby in her tummy :-)

I must admit that I have never seen a giraffe get the leaves right at her feet ... pretty interesting!

Even the grumpy OLD turtles were moving around!

And, of course, the smelly pig is always ready for a handout!

The kids were trying their darndest to get the giraffe to come over closer to them!

And, I must admit that I have never heard monkeys sound like this nor have I ever been this close to monkeys moving around so much!  They were having so much fun "showing off"!


No comments:

Post a Comment