The Dawgs suffered a big loss this past weekend in Columbia ... man, the Dawgs really should have gotten on the team bus and made the trip to SC - I think they would have played much better if they had been mentally on the field. They really looked like Pee-Wee players out there! Let's hope that USC is for real and that we were just their first big test :-) We'll see how we bounce back as # 14 Arkansas comes into Athens this weekend for another noon matchup. We will head South and try to yell louder this week!
We are heading to the beach on Sunday for another Wild Dunes adventure. The kids are so excited! Every morning when they wake up, they ask "Beach today, mommy?" to which I reply, "No, just a few more days!" The meltdown happens immediately and Bonner says, "I NEED my beach-home, mommy!" to which I reply, "Join the club!" Ha!!!
We are really excited because this year, we will be down there for the MUSC Heart Walk so we have created the BLOODWORTH BUNCH team. Each team wears their own shirts :-) As you can imagine, I had to come up with something - I mean, Ian couldn't be honored without his own shirt!
This is the back of the shirt - they will be white t-shirts and red/black drawing on the back. I hope it portrays the "Super Ian" that we all know and love :-) With his "faithful steed", Miss Priss! I will probably cry like a baby when he RUNS across the finish line as we know that we have been tremendously blessed with our miracle!!
I'm sure I'll have plenty of updates during our trip next week. The weather is supposed to be beee-u-tiful so I hope that we will be able to enjoy some good beach and pool time with the kiddos!
Love to each of you,
Jennifer

No comments:
Post a Comment