Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Abby-Cadabby (a.k.a. Abbady) and Baseball

Bonner loves the latest Sesame Street character, Abby Cadabby ... she loves her so much, in fact, that she shortened her name to Abbady and says it 100 times a day :-)  Gam-Gam (recently renamed to "Gigi") bought Bonner an Abbady doll for Christmas and it came with a headband of Abbady's hair ... Bonner wasn't too sure of the headband at first, but she has really come to love it :-)



During Spring Break, I made my first trip ever to Monkey Joe's ... it's one of those giant bounce-house places.  The kids kindof enjoyed it; I thought the place smelled like feet.  However, I had to highlight the adventure with a few photos :-)

Monkey See (ha! No pun intended!)

Monkey do!

Now, together!

And, last week, we took a little evening trip over to Clemson to see the Bulldogs take on the Tigers in baseball.  It was a beautiful night and the kids had a great time; unfortunately (or fortunately, since we lost like 16-4), it was standing-room only so we had to just "mingle" around the 3rd base line.  It probably worked out better for the kids, though, because they were able to run around and go up the little set of stairs a hundred times!  Weren't they precious in their red & black - kindof gets me ready for football season :-)

Notice that his crocs are even red & black :-)




We had a big weekend as we hosted a baby shower for some friends here in town... and then on Sunday, we joined our church small group for an outdoor social evening.  It was fun, but the kids were all of the place so no time for pictures!


We will leave on Friday and drive to Atlanta to spend the night there - as we make our way on Saturday to Sylacauga, AL, to surprise Steve's mom at her 80th birthday party!  I can't wait to see the expression on her face when Ian and Bonner walk in to the party :-)  I hope it will make her day even that much more special!  And, of course, I'll have plenty of photos to share with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment